Clerk's Office COVID-19 Coronavirus Notification
The Hamilton County Clerk of Courts is committed to maintaining essential operations while following the guidance of public health officials and the Administrative Orders of the Courts regarding COVID-19:
• The Joint Administrative Order
• The Municipal Court Administrative Order
• The Common Pleas Court Administrative Order
• The Domestic Relations Administrative Order
We have modified operations and our staff are practicing social distancing to slow the spread of the COVID-19 (coronavirus).
By order of the Court, please note that:
• All civil filings, except for the emergency civil matters, must be filed electronically through the Clerk of Courts e-filing portal.
• All criminal filings will be accepted in Room 115 of the Justice Center, located across the street at 1000 Sycamore.
• Auto Title Services are offered by appointment only in the Downtown Office. Please call 1-513-946-4650 for an appointment.
• We have temporarily suspended the processing of passport applications.
If in doubt about where you need to go or if you have any questions, please call 1-513-946-5656.
Please review our website for online options to make court filings and payments through the Clerk’s Office. We strongly suggest that you use electronic services when possible and avoid an in-person visit.
See below for a list of our online services and links to access them:
To view electronic court records, click to search by Name Search or by Case Number.
To electronically file documents, submit working copies, or submit proposed orders via the Clerk, click HERE
For help, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request a court record or individual court documents:
For contacting the Clerk of Courts Help Center for Municipal Civil court cases
help, email Help Center or call 1-513-946-5650.
To pay misdemeanor court costs or moving violations click HERE.
For other customer service related questions,
please email email@example.com or call us at 1-513-946-5656.
Clerk of Courts
Search All Court Records
A Message From Aftab Pureval
Welcome to the new Hamilton County Clerk of Courts website! We've made improvements to the site and will continue to add new online services. Here at the Clerk's office, our goal is to provide modern, professional leadership, and our priority is customer service. If there is anything we can do to improve your experience, please take the survey located on our homepage. We'd love to hear from you.