The Hamilton County Clerk of Courts is committed to maintaining essential operations while following the guidance of public health officials and the Administrative Orders of the Courts regarding COVID-19:
As of 8/11/2021 - Masks must be worn inside any Court facilities pursuant to the Joint Administrative Order
• The Hamilton County Common Pleas and Municipal Courts Administrative Orders
• The Domestic Relations Administrative Orders
We have modified operations and our staff are practicing social distancing to slow the spread of the COVID-19 (coronavirus).
By order of the Court, please note that:
• All civil filings, except for the emergency civil matters, must be filed electronically through the Clerk of Courts e-filing portal.
• All criminal filings will be accepted in Room 115 of the Justice Center, located across the street at 1000 Sycamore.
If in doubt about where you need to go or if you have any questions, please call 1-513-946-5656.
Please review our website for online options to make court filings and payments through the Clerk’s Office. We strongly suggest that you use electronic services when possible and avoid an in-person visit.
See below for a list of our online services and links to access them:
To view electronic court records, click to search by Name Search or by Case Number.
To electronically file documents, submit working copies, or submit proposed orders via the Clerk, click HERE
For help, email email@example.com.
To request a court record or individual court documents:
For contacting the Clerk of Courts Help Center for Municipal Civil court cases
help, email Help Center or call 1-513-946-5650.
To pay misdemeanor court costs or moving violations click HERE.
For other customer service related questions,
please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-513-946-5656.
*** RESUMPTION OF EVICTION DOCKET *** Click here for more information on Municipal Court Operations
The Hamilton County Municipal Court ordered that eviction hearings will resume beginning
on June 8, 2020. The Court has also ordered that an affidavit must be filed in eviction matters to ensure
compliance with the Cares Act filing requirement.
• A copy of the Order can be found here: Eviction Order
• A copy of the Cares Act Affidavit can be found here: Cares Act Affidavit
The Clerk has created two new searches on the website to help you look for your pending eviction
• Search for Eviction Schedules by Party Name
• Search for Eviction Schedules by Date