The Hamilton County Clerk of Courts Auto Title Division is an authorized U.S. Department of State (DOS) Passport Acceptance Agent. Additionally, our passport photo service turns the Clerk of Courts into a One-Stop-Passport-Shop!
Fees for the passports/cards are separate from the service and photo fees for the Clerk of Courts. A check or money order is required for the passports/cards fee. The Clerk of Courts on-site photo fee and service fee can be paid by check, MasterCard, Visa, or cash. No appointment is required.
- Passport Book* Fees:
Age 16 and over (valid for 10 years): $130
Age 15 and under (valid for 5 years): $100
- Passport Card** Fees:
Age 16 and over (valid for 10 years): $30
Age 15 and under (valid for 5 years): $15
- Clerk of Court Fees:
Service Fee per application: $35
Photo service: $15
*Passport Book is valid for travel anywhere
**Passport Card is valid for land or sea travel to Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Bermuda. The passport cannot be used for international travel by air.
What to bring with you:
- Correct forms of payments (see above)
- United States DOS Passport Applications (available in office or here)
- Proof of Identification and Citizenship (examples here)
- A legal guardian for minors under age 18
- Both parents, or one parent and a statement of consent, for children under the age of 16 (more information here)
Large Group Travel:
The Clerk of Courts office will travel off-site for passport preparation to accommodate large groups, such as schools and faith-based organizations. Please contact us if you would like to arrange passport application services for your group or organization.
Customers can apply for a passport at the Clerk’s three Auto Title Division offices:
- Cincinnati: 1001 Main Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Hamilton Avenue: 10964 Hamilton Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45231
- Red Bank Rd: 3370 Red Bank Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45227
For more information, please visit the U.S. Passports & International Travel website.